Regional Receptionist (OPP)
Regional Office in San Diego, CADownload
Opportunity Description: Regional Receptionist
Location: Regional Office in San Diego, CA
About Kilroy Realty
- Kilroy Realty is a dynamic, $10 billion publicly-traded real estate company that is looking to add to its team of superstars.
- We believe our diverse team, commitment to excellence, superior growth prospects, premium office and mixed-use properties and our exciting and innovative development platform make us the premier publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust on the West Coast and developer, with a major presence in San Diego, Greater Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, the Pacific Northwest and now Texas
- Our collaborative open work environment, dynamic team approach and exciting transactions create continued opportunities for growth and challenge and inspire our employees.
- As part of our core values, we are committed to sustainability and the environment and, as a result, we are recognized as the North American leader in sustainability.
- Our team is like our family. We have over 70 years of experience developing, acquiring and managing office and mixed-use real estate assets and have many employees who have been at the company for more than 15 years.
- We have a promote-from-within culture and accessible executives with open door policies. We consistently encourage our team to facilitate change, leverage technology and recommend process improvement.
- We have a flexible work attire policy that allows for jeans to be worn every day. We believe in a modern workplace where our goal is to inspire and create opportunity for our entire team.
- Please visit our website at: www.kilroyrealty.com.
About the Opportunity
The Regional Receptionist will handle all front office receptionist duties inclusive of providing tenant and vendor relations with regard to service inquiries, requests and reports. This position reports to the Office Administrator.
- Minimum 2/3 years professional office experience
- Commercial property management experience highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to answer and route multiple incoming telephone calls simultaneously in a professional, fluent, and positive manner
- Strong ability and confidence to work with numbers- i.e., accuracy with telephone numbers, accurately type numbers in interoffice memoranda, letters, or email
- Solid understand of office procedures
- Able to perform data entry and edit computer files
- Able to type approximately a minimum of 40 words per minute- 68 wpm *
- Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Summary of Responsibilities
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the organizational chart for the region, including the areas of responsibility for team members in other departments and for asset management across the company
- Understand the job and responsibilities of the person you support
- Familiarize yourself with commercial real estate terminology in order to draft letters and emails, and for the purposes of understanding documents and emails
- Greet visitors and employees that may enter the reception area in a polite and confident manner
- Alert employees of the arrival of visitors for scheduled meetings
- Show attendees to meeting room, if applicable
- Answer the phone in a polite manner and direct calls/take messages; Determine if the call should be routed to appropriate person or sent to voicemail
- Communicate appropriately with outside participants
- Schedule meetings or calls based on the respective team’s availability, unless told that the participant is optional
- Prepare, review, print and/or or disseminate materials when necessary and with enough lead time for participants to review prior to the meeting or call
- Set up meeting or call with waters, pens, notepads, when applicable
- Set up tech for meetings or calls, when applicable, e.g., PowerPoint, dial-in, videos
- Provide clean-up for meetings
- Promptly handle and distribute all incoming and outgoing faxes, courier packages, Fed-ex’s, and mail
- Electronic filing of certificates of insurance for vendors
- Maintain filing systems for copies of invoices
- Maintain updated files, records, and forms for all inbound related items
- Provide back-up/fill in clerical support to Office Administrator for the Senior Vice President, including, but not limited to; all correspondence schedule itineraries, coordinate meetings, and various investment research via the Internet
- Assist in the planning of department parties, special events, and lunch meetings
- Provide backup clerical work for all departments after approval is received from Supervisor
- Order office supplies, such as paper, pens, and notepads, as needed
- Order snacks and drinks from Costco as needed
Apply for this Position
To apply, email HumanResources@kilroyrealty.com. Please include the position title in the subject line. No phone calls, please.