Property Coordinator (West 8th)
Regional Office in Seattle, WADownload
About Kilroy Realty
- Kilroy Realty is a dynamic, $10 billion publicly-traded real estate company that is looking to add to its team of superstars.
- We believe our diverse team, commitment to excellence, superior growth prospects, premium office and mixed-use properties and our exciting and innovative development platform make us the premier publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust on the West Coast and developer, with a major presence in San Diego, Greater Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, the Pacific Northwest and now Texas.
- Our collaborative open work environment, dynamic team approach and exciting transactions create continued opportunities for growth and challenge and inspire our employees.
- As part of our core values, we are committed to sustainability and the environment and, as a result, we are recognized as the North American leader in sustainability.
- Our team is like our family. We have over 70 years of experience developing, acquiring and managing office and mixed-use real estate assets and have many employees who have been at the company for more than 15 years.
- We have a promote-from-within culture and accessible executives with open door policies. We consistently encourage our team to facilitate change, leverage technology and recommend process improvement.
- We have a flexible work attire policy that allows for jeans to be worn every day. We believe in a modern workplace where our goal is to inspire and create opportunity for our entire team.
- Please visit our website at: www.kilroyrealty.com.
About the Opportunity
This position primarily entails full range of administrative support for the Asset Management Team at West 8th. This position reports to the Property Manager.
- Must be self-motivator, possess excellent phone etiquette, must convey a highly professional manner, and must be highly organized.
- Solid understanding of office procedures; typing skills 60+; excellent spelling and grammar; and highly computer literate with Word and Excel.
- Good math skills are essential.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a professional office environment.
- Minimum 1 year working in a commercial real estate environment.
- Accounting experience preferred.
Summary of Responsibilities
An essential function of this position is regular and predictable attendance. The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- General Administration:
- Assist asset management team in coordinating office moves.
- Provide front desk and telephone coverage as needed.
- Maintain project, vendor, and tenant files.
- Assist the Assistant Property Manager with ensuring all tenant contacts (legal, billing, premises, emergency) are updated.
- Process weekly vendor invoices.
- Assist Asset Management Team with follow up on any outstanding invoices or incorrect billings and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Run current aging reports on the 5th, 10th, and 15th of each month. Assist with contacting tenants via phone, email and letter for outstanding receivables. Work with Assistant Property Manager to provide Senior Property Manager with status updates.
- Create and maintain receivables contact list.
- Assist Asset Management Team in preparing and tracking tenant utilities, after-hours lighting, HVAC and tenant direct services billings.
- Assist Asset Management Team in preparing and sending out monthly rent statements.
- Assist Asset Management Team with end of year CAM Reconciliation letters and annual tenant CAM estimate letters.
- Assist Asset Management Team with compilation of information/data for annual budget preparation, as needed.
- Assist Asset Management Team with Monthly Variance Reports.
- Assist Asset Management Team with the preparation and submittal of Lease Change Notices as needed.
- Assist with the review of Lease Abstracts from Accounting for Property Manager approval.
- Assist Asset Management Team with checking with contracted vendors to verify pricing.
- Assist Asset Management Team in gathering proposals for the budget.
- Walk the property with Assistant Property Manager and Senior Property Manager to identify items to be included in the budget.
- Assist Asset Management Team in obtaining timely renewal of submittal of insurance binders for tenants and vendors.
- Assist Asset Management Team in preparing incident report forms for submittal to Risk Manager.
- Assist Asset Management Team in following up with vendors to confirm timely completion of jobs.
- Participate in annual property inspections.
- Assist Asset Management Team in coordinating all tenant and property events.
- Assist Asset Management Team in coordinating the Online Fire Life Safety training program with the tenants.
- Assist Asset Management Team in coordinating signage program, including directory boards, tenant suite signs, floor directory signs, monument signs, evacuation and restroom signs, etc.
- Assist the Assistant Property Manager with the preparation and distribution of tenant memos and notifications.
- Assist in the preparation of move-in packages and assist in coordination of tenant move-ins/outs.
- Assist in implementation and compliance of tenant lease obligations.
- Assist in preparing Tenant Manuals and Emergency procedures.
- Assist in educating tenants on each project’s recycling program.
- Assist Asset Management Team in resolving miscellaneous Tenant issues.
- Assist Asset Management Team with monthly walk troughs and follow up requests.
- Liaison with engineering team to complete tenant work order in a timely manner.
- Assist Asset Management Team with collection of bids for projects, and / or maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain vendor contracts, purchase order documents and vendor files as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Apply for this Position
To apply, email HumanResources@kilroyrealty.com. Please include the position title in the subject line. No phone calls, please.