Property Coordinator (360 Third/Brannans)
Office in San Francisco, CADownload
Opportunity Description: Property Coordinator
Location: Office in San Francisco, CA
About Kilroy Realty
- Kilroy Realty is a dynamic, $10 billion publicly-traded real estate company that is looking to add to its team of superstars.
- We believe our diverse team, commitment to excellence, superior growth prospects, premium office and mixed-use properties and our exciting and innovative development platform make us the premier publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust on the West Coast and developer, with a major presence in San Diego, Greater Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, the Pacific Northwest and now Texas.
- Our collaborative open work environment, dynamic team approach and exciting transactions create continued opportunities for growth and challenge and inspire our employees.
- As part of our core values, we are committed to sustainability and the environment and, as a result, we are recognized as the North American leader in sustainability.
- Our team is like our family. We have over 70 years of experience developing, acquiring and managing office and mixed-use real estate assets and have many employees who have been at the company for more than 15 years.
- We have a promote-from-within culture and accessible executives with open door policies. We consistently encourage our team to facilitate change, leverage technology and recommend process improvement.
- We have a flexible work attire policy that allows for jeans to be worn every day. We believe in a modern workplace where our goal is to inspire and create opportunity for our entire team.
- Please visit our website at: www.kilroyrealty.com.
About the Opportunity
This position will be employed by Kilroy Realty, L.P. and primarily entails full range of administrative and operational support for the Asset Management team responsible for managing 360 Third and Brannans This position reports to the Property Manager.
- Must be self-motivator, possess excellent phone etiquette, must convey a highly professional manner, and must be highly organized.
- Solid understanding of office procedures; typing skills 60+; excellent spelling and grammar; and highly computer literate with Word and Excel.
- Good math skills are essential.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a professional office environment.
- 2-3 years commercial property management experience highly preferable.
- Accounting experience required.
Summary of Responsibilities
The essential function of this position is regular and predictable attendance. The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- General Administration:
- Assist asset management team in coordinating office moves.
- Maintain project, vendor, and tenant files.
- Record meeting minutes and maintain status reports on properties and their outstanding items.
- Ensure all tenant contacts (legal, billing, premises, emergency) are updated.
- Share office management responsibilities including collecting mail, stocking of supplies, management of office equipment, and coordination of office cleaning at 303 Second.
- Process weekly vendor invoices. Follow up on any outstanding invoices or incorrect billings and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Distribute miscellaneous charge invoices.
- Follow up on outstanding receivables.
- Follow up on rent payments.
- Interface with the accounting department as necessary.
- Run current aging reports on the 5th, 10th and 15th of each month. Assist with contacting tenants via phone, email and letter for outstanding receivables. Provide supervisor with status updates.
- Prepare and track tenant utilities, after-hours lighting, HVAC and tenant direct services billings.
- Prepare and send out monthly rent statements and service billings.
- Assist asset management team with end of year CAM reconciliation letters and annual tenant CAM estimate letters.
- Lease Administration:
- Maintain building and lease files, and assist Property Manager in the collection and organization of leasing documents.
- Prepare lease change notices and follow up as necessary.
- Assist the Property Manager with the review of lease abstracts from Accounting for supervisor’s approval.
- Variance & Budgets:
- Assist asset management team with compilation of information/data for annual budget preparation, as needed.
- Assist asset management team with monthly variance reports, accrual reports, commercial billing reports, occupancy reports and reforecasting.
- Assist asset management team with the preparation and submittal of lease change notices as needed.
- Assist with compilation of information as requested.
- Assist asset management team with checking with contracted vendors to verify pricing.
- Assist asset management team in gathering proposals for the budget.
- Walk the property with supervisor to identify items to be included in the budget.
- Compile and enter annual budget numbers in accounting software.
- Track budget on a monthly basis to ensure that building work is completed on time and within budget.
- Billing Requests:
- Prepare billing and credit requests.
- Vendor Relations:
- Assist asset management team with monthly vendor walk-throughs and follow-up requests.
- Act as liaison with engineering team to complete tenant work order in a timely manner.
- Assist asset management team with collection of bids for projects, and/or maintenance and repairs.
- Assist with drafting, executing and maintaining vendor service contracts, purchase order documents and vendor files as needed.
- Draft Authorization for Expenditures (AFEs) for non-budgeted work as needed.
- Schedule and follow up on recurring services at the properties.
- Collaborate with Engineering team on completing preventive maintenance projects.
- Tenant Relations:
- Assist asset management team in coordinating all tenant and property events.
- Assist asset management team in coordinating the annual fire warden training program with the tenants.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of tenant memos and notifications.
- Assist in the preparation of move-in packages and assist in coordination of tenant move-ins/outs.
- Assist in implementation and compliance of tenant lease obligations.
- Assist in preparing tenant manuals and emergency procedures.
- Assist in educating tenants on each project’s recycling program.
- Assist asset management team in resolving miscellaneous Tenant issues.
- Collect, validate and file tenant and vendor certificates of insurance.
- Assist asset management team in preparing incident report forms for submittal to Risk Manager.
- Customer Service:
- Collect, track, log and file tenant service requests. Work with engineering department and customers in scheduling work orders through Angus online system. Dispatch support team as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply for this Position
To apply, email HumanResources@kilroyrealty.com. Please include the position title in the subject line. No phone calls, please.