Project Manager, Construction Services (OPP)
Regional Office in San Diego, CADownload
About Kilroy Realty Corporation
- Kilroy Realty is a dynamic, $10 billion publicly-traded real estate company that is looking to add to its team of superstars.
- We believe our diverse team, commitment to excellence, superior growth prospects, premium office and mixed-use properties and our exciting and innovative development platform make us the premier publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust on the West Coast and developer, with a major presence in San Diego, Greater Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, the Pacific Northwest and now Texas.
- Our collaborative open work environment, dynamic team approach and exciting transactions create continued opportunities for growth and challenge and inspire our employees.
- As part of our core values, we are committed to sustainability and the environment and, as a result, we are recognized as the North American leader in sustainability.
- Our team is like our family. We have over 70 years of experience developing, acquiring and managing office and mixed-use real estate assets and have many employees who have been at the company for more than 15 years.
- We have a promote-from-within culture and accessible executives with open door policies.We consistently encourage our team to facilitate change, leverage technology and recommend process improvement.
- We have a flexible work attire policy that allows for jeans to be worn every day. We believe in a modern workplace where our goal is to inspire and create opportunity for our entire team.
- Please visit our website at: www.kilroyrealty.com.
About the Opportunity
The Project Manager opportunity supports the Construction Services team and reports to the Regional Senior Vice President, Development & Construction.
- 8-10 years of tenant improvement experience.
- Must be conversant with Landlord lease documentation and Work Letter requirements, and have Landlord build and tenant oversight (office/retail/restaurant) work experience.
- Must have project management experience working on tenant and capital improvements for Class A office.
- Must have experience in construction management.
- A solid understanding of development and construction language and documents is necessary.
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge in calendar and scheduling, document management control. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Project.
- Effective oral and written communication. Highly organized, self-starter and proven ability to work under tight deadlines.
- BS/BA Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Urban Planning, or related field highly preferred
Summary of Responsibilities
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Project management of tenant and capital improvements as required by the asset management and development divisions.
- Facilitate the planning, coordination and construction for the remodeling and tenant improvements of the existing corporate portfolio.
- Liaison between KRC and tenants during the construction of tenant improvements.
- Coordination of architecture, engineering and consultants for tenant improvement and other capital projects.
- Inspection of job sites.
- Good understanding of MEP systems.
- Manage and coordinate the preparation of budgets, schedules, contracts and other documents required for the implementation of improvement work.
- Provide review and commentary and implementation of lease requirements as related to construction of tenant and landlord required improvements.
- Coordination of LEED requirements for KRC and tenant projects.
- Provide estimating and analytical support for asset managers.
- Provide over sight of tenant improvements constructed by tenants outside of KRC’s control.
- Approve and process pay requests and billings.
- Checking of plans as required and scope of work for the asset management division.
- Manage and mentor KRC project engineers as required to meet daily workloads.
- Other duties as assigned.
To Apply: Please submit resumes to HumanResources@kilroyrealty.com. Please include the position title in the subject line. No phone calls, please. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.
Apply for this Position
To apply, email HumanResources@kilroyrealty.com. Please include the position title in the subject line. No phone calls, please.