Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance (WMC)
Corporate Headquarters in Los Angeles, CADownload
About Kilroy Realty
- Kilroy Realty is a dynamic, $10 billion publicly-traded real estate company that is looking to add to its team of superstars.
- We believe our diverse team, commitment to excellence, superior growth prospects, premium office and mixed-use properties and our exciting and innovative development platform make us the premier publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust on the West Coast and developer, with a major presence in San Diego, Greater Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, the Pacific Northwest and now Texas.
- Our collaborative open work environment, dynamic team approach and exciting transactions create continued opportunities for growth and challenge and inspire our employees.
- As part of our core values, we are committed to sustainability and the environment and, as a result, we are recognized as the North American leader in sustainability.
- Our team is like our family. We have over 70 years of experience developing, acquiring and managing office and mixed-use real estate assets and have many employees who have been at the company for more than 15 years.
- We have a promote-from-within culture and accessible executives with open door policies.We consistently encourage our team to facilitate change, leverage technology and recommend process improvement.
- We have a flexible work attire policy that allows for jeans to be worn every day. We believe in a modern workplace where our goal is to inspire and create opportunity for our entire team.
- Please visit our website at: www.kilroyrealty.com.
About the Opportunity
The position reports to the Director, Corporate Finance and assists with treasury management, budgeting and forecasting alongside the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team, and other corporate finance-related projects, including earnings call preparation and bank line covenant calculations.
- [1-3]+ years of experience in a related field (e.g., Finance, FP&A, Big 4 accounting, Banking, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and willing to embrace job duties across all corporate finance functions, including Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Knowledge of office real estate, lease structures or development would be helpful
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Polished and professional demeanor; must be capable of working with various teams across the organization, including accounting and asset management
Summary of Responsibilities
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Director with daily treasury functions, which include managing bank accounts, managing bank access and modeling cash flow needs relating to dividend payments, development spending, debt payments, payroll, and other corporate funding needs
- Set up bank wires/ACH payments and reconcile bank balances to provide daily snapshot of cash balances in various bank accounts
- Assist the Director with ongoing treasury projects to further enhance and automate current processes
- Assist the Corporate Finance team with quarterly conference call preparation
- Assist in preparing company presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Assist in aggregating and assembling the Company’s annual business plan
- Assist Covenant calcs
- Assist Managing letters of credit
- Assist Secured debt covenant calculations
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Assist the team in preparing annual budgets and monthly forecasts, which entails compiling and synthesizing data from various groups within the company, including but not limited to:
- Leasing assumptions
- Property-level expenses
- Corporate expenses
- Financing assumptions
- Acquisition, disposition, and development analyses
Apply for this Position
To apply, email HumanResources@kilroyrealty.com. Please include the position title in the subject line. No phone calls, please.