Coordinator, Marketing (Hollywood)
Office in Hollywood, CADownload
About Kilroy Realty
- Kilroy Realty is a dynamic, $10 billion publicly-traded real estate company that is looking to add to its team of superstars.
- We believe our diverse team, commitment to excellence, superior growth prospects, premium office and mixed-use properties and our exciting and innovative development platform make us the premier publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust on the West Coast and developer, with a major presence in San Diego, Greater Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, the Pacific Northwest and now Texas.
- Our collaborative open work environment, dynamic team approach and exciting transactions create continued opportunities for growth and challenge and inspire our employees.
- As part of our core values, we are committed to sustainability and the environment and, as a result, we are recognized as the North American leader in sustainability.
- Our team is like our family. We have over 70 years of experience developing, acquiring and managing office and mixed-use real estate assets and have many employees who have been at the company for more than 15 years.
- We have a promote-from-within culture and accessible executives with open door policies. We consistently encourage our team to facilitate change, leverage technology and recommend process improvement.
- We have a flexible work attire policy that allows for jeans to be worn every day. We believe in a modern workplace where our goal is to inspire and create opportunity for our entire team.
- Please visit our website at: www.kilroyrealty.com.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a motivated, creative self-starter with strong interpersonal skills to be our Marketing Coordinator, working directly with our Director, Marketing, Southern California and collaborating with/supporting the larger Corporate Marketing team to promote property-specific, regional, and national brand initiatives. The position will be primarily focused on the Los Angeles market where the company maintains an approximately 4M sq. ft. portfolio. You have robust organizational skills to manage a multitude of projects, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your communication skills are exceptional, and you prioritize functionality, clarity, and brand-specific design, which you will champion to help guide local marketing initiatives. This position will report to the Senior Director, Marketing.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2+ years’ professional marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, and the interest in expanding skillset in marketing tech tools
- Possess strong sense of quality control, proficient on content and project management, and able to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once while constantly assessing priority
- Have strong interest in marketing and design
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, teams, and external partners
- Flexibility for occasional travel
Summary of Responsibilities
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Property Marketing – create, revise, and update original and existing branded marketing collateral for property-specific initiatives. Tasks including but not limited to:
- Conception, development, and implementation of content that’s informative and inspiring for internal and external audiences.
- Work closely with greater marketing team to develop brand voice and narrative for developments and repositioned properties.
- Copywriting, editing, and proofing.
- Assist with preparation, production, and maintenance of digital and print marketing:
- Digital (WIX websites, presentations, email blasts, invitations, ads, etc.)
- Print (brochures, pitchbooks, flyers, event graphics, ads, etc.)
- Large Scale (environmental marketing suite graphics, project site signs & wraps, boards, window clings, etc.)
- Branded promotional items & other special projects.
- Partner Management – operate as point of contact for local leasing team, other internal teams, brokers, vendors, partners, etc.
- Collaborate with internal leasing team & brokers to implement marketing strategies that support leasing initiatives.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships to stay informed of industry best-practices.
- Vendor management, including idea collaboration, budget management, production coordination, installation/access coordination, and invoice management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply for this Position
To apply, email HumanResources@kilroyrealty.com. Please include the position title in the subject line. No phone calls, please.