Administrative Assistant, Marketing (100 First)
Regional Office in San Francisco, CADownload
About Kilroy Realty
- Kilroy Realty is a dynamic, $10 billion publicly-traded real estate company that is looking to add to its team of superstars.
- We believe our diverse team, commitment to excellence, superior growth prospects, premium office and mixed-use properties and our exciting and innovative development platform make us the premier publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust on the West Coast and developer, with a major presence in San Diego, Greater Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, the Pacific Northwest and now Texas.
- Our collaborative open work environment, dynamic team approach and exciting transactions create continued opportunities for growth and challenge and inspire our employees.
- As part of our core values, we are committed to sustainability and the environment and, as a result, we are recognized as the North American leader in sustainability.
- Our team is like our family. We have over 70 years of experience developing, acquiring and managing office and mixed-use real estate assets and have many employees who have been at the company for more than 15 years.
- We have a promote-from-within culture and accessible executives with open door policies. We consistently encourage our team to facilitate change, leverage technology and recommend process improvement.
- We have a flexible work attire policy that allows for jeans to be worn every day. We believe in a modern workplace where our goal is to inspire and create opportunity for our entire team.
- Please visit our website at: www.kilroyrealty.com.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to join a close-knit creative team of marketers and designers. We’re looking for a partner with the keen aptitude to follow-through on simultaneous requests, has exquisite organizational skills, and the exceptional ability to pay close attention to detail. You take the time to better understand the team and therefore can better anticipate needs. You excel at solving problems and proactively bring ideas to better team organization and process. This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Marketing & Creative Director.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and the interest in expanding skillset to include Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, and other marketing / technology tools.
- High degree of judgment and discretion in the handling and maintenance of materials of a confidential and/or sensitive nature.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and customer service.
- Ability to manage fast turnover assignments.
- Have strong interest in marketing and design.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, teams, and external partners.
- Experience with supporting projects and teams.
Summary of Responsibilities
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the SVP of Marketing’s and Creative Director’s calendars, including scheduling meetings and resolving conflicts.
- Liaise between the marketing and design team for project tracking, inputting deadlines and project information into project management platform.
- Manage invoicing, contract tracking, and payments for marketing projects.
- Help prepare meetings with reporting and dissemination of information.
- Prepare, coordinate, and track expense reports.
- Assist with marketing budgeting, including reporting and tracking.
- Occasionally assist in the coordination of travel arrangements, with the ability to recognize nuances like time zone changes and travel/commute times.
- General support with copy and content review.
- Support the greater marketing team, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply for this Position
To apply, email HumanResources@kilroyrealty.com. Please include the position title in the subject line. No phone calls, please.